ERGODYNE PROFLEX Impact-Reducing Gloves is in the category of anti impact gloves which protect users from crushing, pinching, cut and puncture hazards that make up most of the serious hand injuries.
Impact resistant gloves against hand and finger injuries have come a long way with development of new materials, improved design and better manufacturing methods. These resulted in impact resistant gloves with significantly improved back of hand impact protection, better dexterity, enhanced comfort, more abrasion resistance, longer glove lifespan and higher cut level protection.
- It is a Dorsal Impact-Reducing Gloves which has maximum back-of-hand impact protection meets superior abrasion resistance, dexterity and grip.
- This impact-reducing glove is designed for warmth, waterproof, protection, and durability comfort for wearer.
- Besides that, it also provide the best five-finger defense against Mother Nature’s harshest while delivering unbeatable back-of-the-hand protection for any oil industry application.
- Moreover, it has molded TPR armor for full dorsal impact protection for wearer.
- Other than that, there is patented “flex zones” which can reduce hand fatigue of wearer.
- Furthermore, there is 5mm EVA foam dorsal pad provided in this impact-reducing glove which can protects metacarpal bones.
- There will be padded, reinforced palm with Armortex® zone.
- In addition, there is neoprene gauntlet cuff with reflective accents.
- This glove complies with EN 388: 4132.
- Yet, this glove is patented.
- This impact-reducing glove can be used in oil/gas drilling, extraction and refining, fracking, tool pushing, mining, demolition, heavy construction, cargo handling, ironwork and bat chain pulling