|Size (L x W x H)
|30 cm x 30 cm x 3 cm
Resistant Gloves Oil and Gas
Oilfield Safety Gloves CE EN388 4543
Level 4 Cut Resistant
- Reflective tape on the wrist and high visible color provides high visibility and safety during daytime and night working.
- Multiple 3D S-Flexible rubber design of hand back provide maximum protective area up to 90% which greatly maximize its anti-impact ability to external kinetic energy.
- Dual Kevlar® threads (cut resistant) stitching provides better abrasion resistant ability and longer service life than normal Nylon threads.
- Super abrasion resistant palm material with PVC anti-slip dots and water resistant treatment make it highly abrasion resistant while providing excellent anti-slip and water & oil resistant ability.
- Extra slots on TPR fingers protection provide excellent fingers bending dexterity
- Cut resistant layer insert gives glove CE EN388 level 5 resistant and ANSI level 4 cut resistant capability.
- Ideal for: Oil and Gas Drilling, Extraction and Refining, Fracking, Tool Pushing, Mining, Demolition, Heavy Construction, Rigging
- Cuff puller design on the wrist helps to wear your glove in the proper position faster.