- Dimensions: 35" L x 21" W
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Absorb Capacity (per blanket): 3.3 gal.
- Load Capacity: N/A
- Regulations: 40 CFR 112.7, 40 CFR 122.26, 29 CFR 1910.22(a)(2)
Imbiber Beads represent the next evolution in absorbent technology. Unlike polypropylene absorbents, these unique beds absorb and hold onto organic hydrocarbons for added piece of mind. They have a color changing feature that indicates the presence of hazardous materials in a system. With a wide variety of options, Imbiber beads are a versatile solution for any containment scenario.
Blankets are the largest Imbiber product available and are suited for larger spills that may occur in fueling areas, loading docks, storage facilities, separation ponds, the open water and more.
- True absorption of hydrocarbon means the spill in truly contained
- Color changing feature to indicate contamination
- Large footprint blankets are useful for cleaning up big spills
- Reduces toxic/flammable vapors by up to 600x
- Suitable for oils, gasoline, diesel, brake fluid, transmission fluid, and more